Job Seeker Home
(this posting is closed/inactive)
Elkins Park, PA 19027 United States
MossRehab has an opportunity available for a Physical Therapist at our Elkins Park facility.
Since 1959, MossRehab has provided our patients with a breadth of expertise unrivaled in the region. Superior clinical expertise, nationally recognized rehabilitation specialists, unsurpassed diagnostic capabilities, a passion for advocacy, a patient-centered team philosophy and a quest for continuous improvement-these are the qualities that have earned MossRehab its outstanding reputation at the local, regional and national levels and enable to us to attract and retain highly motivated, gifted rehabilitation professionals. In fact, U.S. News & World Report’s has consistently ranked us among the nation’s best rehabilitation facilities.
Our Outpatient facility is unlike any other in the Philadelphia area! Our team of 15 Seasoned Physical Therapists provide specialized services to the Orthopedic and Neuro populations. Services in this facility include Vestibular and Lymphedema rehab, a wheelchair clinic, serial casting and assistive technology.
We’re looking for a Physical Therapist who shares the same passion of working with the Neuro and Orthopedic populations. Lymphadema experience is a plus!! If you’re a Physical Therapist who has experience working with this type of population, we’d love to speak with you. Come join our team of expert clinicians in an environment that lets you grow as a clinician.
In this role you be responsible for:
• Performing the evaluation and treatment of patients/residents upon referral to relieve pain, prevent disability, develop and improve skills and restore function
• Developing and enhancing physical therapy services, educational programs and/or research within the practice of physical therapy, a department or program, or AEHN
Education, training, experience:
If you possess the following, please apply:
• Graduate of an APTA approved program in physical therapy required
• Pennsylvania licensure or eligibility required
• Minimum two years of clinical experience preferred
Terms & Conditions