Job Seeker Home
(this posting is closed/inactive)
Boston, MA 02111 United States
PHYSICAL THERAPISTs / PTs
General Healthcare Resources, a leading provider in the professional healthcare staffing industry, is looking for qualified Physical Therapists for FULL TIME and PER DIEM contract positions in and around Suffolk County, MA.
This is for Short Term and Long Term Rehab settings with FLEXIBLE SCHEDULING and NO WEEKEND REQUIREMENTS. The ideal candidates will have experience in a rehabilitation setting, will be team players and possess strong communication skills.
You must have the ability to develop a good rapport with your patient case load.
We are pleased to offer:
* Weekly pay
* Direct deposit option
* Liability insurance coverage
* 401k investment plan
* Supportive work environment
For further details on these exciting opportunities, please contact Andrew Miller at (800) 879-4471 ext 106.
Education, training, experience:
PHYSICAL THERAPIST / PT
* Active Massachusetts Physical Therapist license.
* Current CPR certification.
* Physical Exam and PPD or Chext X-Ray within the last year.
* Three professional therapy references.
* Rehab experience preferred.
* Strong communication skills
* Must pass a company-paid criminal background check and drug screening.
Terms & Conditions