Job Seeker Home
(this posting is closed/inactive)
Physical Therapist Outpatient Ortho
D.C., DC 20001 United States
$72,000 - $100,000 DOE, health benefits, 401k, 2 weeks PTO
Sports Physical Therapy
Staff Physical Therapist
Outpatient Physical Therapist
O/P Orthopedics PT
- Reputable and financially stable private practice seeking a Full or Part Time O/P Physical Therapist
- Part Time positions available, 20 hours or more per week
- Full Time positions, 40 hours per week
- Monday - Friday, 8:00AM - 5:00PM schedule.
- BRAND new clinic with state of the art equipment.
- No weekends, evenings or holidays!!
- They see general orthopedic population with a heavy caseload of arthritis patients.
- Strong focus on manual therapy. (No experience required, however, the PT must have a desire to learn. Excellent mentorship provided.)
- Extremely competitive salary starting at $72,000 per year for new graduates up to $100,000 depending on experience.
- 401K with match, 3 weeks paid vacation, outstanding health benefits.
- Many opportunities for lead and supervisory roles.
- Truly a very patient focused organization with little to no focus on productivity standards.
- Positions are open strictly due to growth. Organization has not lost one therapist in over 6 years.
- New graduates welcome!
- Company is willing to pay for the licensing process to obtain D.C. Physical Therapy license.
For more information contact Kaitlin Dougherty at 610-684-4589 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Education, training, experience:
- Active license of Physical Therapy in D.C. or ability to apply for one.
- Solid work history.
- Ability for provide three professional clinical references.
Terms & Conditions