Job Seeker Home
Occupational Therapist ( OT ) - Inpatient Acute ( I/P )
Elkridge, MD 21236 United States
$65,000 and up based upon experience, excellent health, vision and dental plans, 4 Weeks PTO, and continuing education
Reputable Teaching Hospital Seeks Full Time Occupational Therapist
F/T OT - Inpatient Acute Care
Do you want the opportunity to work for a reputable organization that truly focuses on mentorship and quality of care?
Would you like the opportunity for longevity with a rapidly expanding health system?
- Smaller therapy department that will allow you to really get to know your co-orkers and patients.
- Many opportunities for career advancement locally.
- Inpatient Acute Care Position with possibiliy to rotate to outpatient clinic.
- Strong focus on quality of care, not productivity levels.
- OT will be responsible for collaborating on patient care with other disciplines supported by the latest technology and state of the art resources.
- Plenty of opportunities for continuing education on site.
- Flexible work schedules are offered!
- Inpatient acute care experience highly preferred but not required.
- New graduates welcome!!
Highly competitive salary rates starting at $65,000 annually including excellent health benefits, vision, and dental.
401K with match, 4 Weeks PTO, continuing education
Education, training, experience:
Active license for Occupational Therapy in the state of MD.
Solid work history and the ability to provide three professional references.
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?
Terms & Conditions