Job Seeker Home
(this posting is closed/inactive)
Occupational Therapist Inpatient Acute
Baltimore, MD 21201 United States
$68,000 per year and up based on experience, outstanding health benefits, 401k, 4 weeks PTO
Acclaimed Teaching Hospital seeking a Full Time
Inpatient Acute - OT
Do you want to work for an employer who can provide endless opportunities for career advancement? Would you like the opportunity to get your foot in the door with one of the most coveted health systems in the area?
- Full time position, 40 hours per week
- M-F day shift schedule, no weekends or holidays!
- You would see a lot of lymphedema, spine, neuro and vestibular patients.
- Organization is a strong proponent of continuing education and financially supports specialty certifications.
- Opportunity to pick up additional shifts for premium pay.
- Outstanding mentorship provided. Prepared and willing to train a new graduate.
- High focus on quality of care.
- Large health system with over 2,300 employees and growing.
- Endless opportunities for career growth and the ability to transfer within the health system to other locations.
- Salary: Starting at $68,000 per year and up depending on experience.
- 401k with match, 4 weeks PTO, outstanding health benefits with little out of pocket cost.
Education, training, experience:
Active license for Physical Therapy in the state of Maryland or the ability to apply for one.
Strong work history.
Ability to provide three professional clinical references.
Terms & Conditions